It’s been a while since the last blog post so let me give you a quick overview on what happened to People Can Fly. It was quite a ride!
We have worked on multiple games, wrapping up projects with Epic games and ramping up two internal games. We grew from almost 40 to more than 80 developers. We’ve been working hard and I want to thank all People Can Fly team members for what they’ve been able to accomplish. Today, I am proud that we can finally talk about it and show what we’ve done to gamers and funs around the world.
People Can Fly and Gearbox Publishing are pleased to announce Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition as the critically-acclaimed shooter comes to PlayStation® 4, Xbox One, and PC on April 7, 2017 in stunning ultra-high resolutions! Updated with hi-res textures, increased polygon counts, sterling audio, smoother framerates, and running in up to 4K resolution on PC and PS4, this upgraded version of the game comes with all of the previously-released DLC along with all-new content. Also for the first time ever, players who pre-order the game will get the chance to play as the iconic Duke Nukem in Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition.
Step into the boots of Grayson Hunt after a crash landing on an abandoned resort planet forces him to make a hard choice: survival or revenge. An exiled member of the elite assassin group Dead Echo, Grayson’s blind desire for vengeance finds his crew stranded on Stygia where he can finally confront the commander behind his betrayal—or get his team off the planet alive. Battle your way through throngs of Stygia’s mutated inhabitants, performing masterful kills throughout the single-player campaign—or one of 30 competitive score-challenge or 12 co-operative multiplayer maps—using Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition’s unique “Skillshot” system that rewards you for executing the most creative and deadly kills imaginable.
Set to launch on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and Windows PC on April 7,2017, Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition is the definitive Bulletstorm experience, including:
- All previously-released content including all maps, modes, and more on your favorite modern platform
- New Overkill Campaign Mode where you can blast your way through the campaign by starting with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots
- Five brand-new levels for the score-based Echo Mode, where you can showcase your skills
- Improved presentation featuring updated models, environments, and animations all running at a smoother framerate than ever before
- Fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos
- Newly remastered audio effects
- The option to play through the entire Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition campaign as Duke Nukem, featuring a fully rerecorded script and brand-new lines from the original voice of Duke, with your pre-order